[*] Tomorrow (Tuesday) Meeting

John Lange john.lange at open-it.ca
Mon Nov 5 11:23:36 CST 2007

As previously mentioned; at tomorrow nights meeting I'm going to talk
about the top 10 things I learned at Fall VON.

Here is the list of 10 things but for the details as to why these are so
important as well as some pictures from the event you will have to show
up at the meeting!

1. Fixed Mobile Convergence.

2. High Definition Voice.

3. Video Phones.

4. Open Access Wireless.

5. SMB Marketing Research.

6. SwitchVox now has a free version.

7. Don't try to get from your hotel to the conference center during a
world series parade.

8. VoIP is (still) all about the applications!

9. YouTube is really driving a Video over the Net revolution.

10. Four Notable big players who do NOT have any presence at VON

Hope to see you tomorrow.

7pm @ Epic Information Solutions
730 Taylor ave.

Regards,