[RndTbl] Norton Ghost / re-install Lilo

rayhenry at autoclubs.ca rayhenry at autoclubs.ca
Sat Apr 8 00:00:26 CDT 2006

Thanks for the input. Got it going, tried again the easy way and it worked
this time. Think perhaps there may be a bad sector on the floppy I was
using, can't think of anything else it could have been...

What I did was create a boot disk, shut the system down, swap out the old
HD with the ghosted one, then botted using the floppy. Then just ran lilo,
and away it went...

First time I tried that resolution, it didn't want to boot from the
floppy. Second time it did. Go figure.

Anyways, it's fixed now. For my next trick, I'm going to see if I can get
software raid going, as RH 7 doesn't like my Promise card....