[RndTbl] Big Nerd Ranch coming to Winnipeg!

Sean Cody sean at tinfoilhat.ca
Sat Nov 27 15:54:19 CST 2010

Those of you familiar with Mac OS development may have heard of these folks.

They offer training for Mac and iOS development and NewMediaManitoba has contracted to have them come for two events this coming February.

The first is a two day (weekend) introduction to programming with Objective-C on Feburary 5th and 6th.
	http://newmediamanitoba.com/events/145/primer-with-big-nerd-ranch

The second is a five day (whole week) bootcamp on developing for iOS (iPhone,iPad,iPod).
	http://newmediamanitoba.com/events/144/ios-5-day-boot-camp-with-big-nerd-ranch

Taking the first course will help a lot for the second as it will be pretty intensive.

I have signed up for both as was seriously considering the full offering at the Big Nerd Ranch so this option is a steal of a deal considering the full price of the classes.

--
Sean
P.S. I have no affiliation with either organization other than as a customer and since they are not advertising it too heavily I figured I'd send this along in case there are other like minded and interested folk.