[RndTbl] win server licence

Scott Toderash scott at 100percenthelpdesk.com
Mon Mar 30 13:59:34 CDT 2020

iirc that's technically not allowed because MS does not let you transfer
licenses to another machine, since sometime around XP days.

(And I don't have any kicking around anyway.)

Which is why, of course we all like GPL etc.

There is the monthly option if you sign up for SPLA but it's likely not
worth it for just 1 machine since the minimum is around $150/month. But
then you could get other licenses for other things too.