[RndTbl] Kerning game

Hartmut W Sager hwsager at marityme.net
Tue Aug 1 16:06:49 CDT 2023

OK, after my initial claim of a buggy Web page, and after seeing the success of the rest of you, I tried it again.  I got quite a few 100's, and my final score was 89/100 (thus confirming that I am indeed a font nerd).

My original effort was a misunderstanding of the movements allowed.  I didn't realize that the left and right ends are anchored, and that everything in between can be slid back and forth.  It's quite neat!

Hartmut