[RndTbl] New & novel font family MONASPACE

Gilbert Detillieux Gilbert.Detillieux at umanitoba.ca
Wed Nov 15 10:58:07 CST 2023

The effect is quite impressive.  They've certainly give a lot of thought
to making monospace fonts more legible and versatile.

Yeah, I wonder about adding programmability to fonts, how much that can
control rendering engines, and how that could be abused.  (I don't know
enough about specific implementation to comment, though.)

Gilbert

Gilbert Detillieux          E-mail: Gilbert.Detillieux at umanitoba.ca
Computer Science            Web:    http://www.cs.umanitoba.ca/~gedetil/
University of Manitoba      Phone:  204-474-8161
Winnipeg MB CANADA  R3T 2N2