[RndTbl] tor exit node count?

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Wed Apr 3 21:41:57 CDT 2024

The question, of course, is of the 2000/8000 nodes, how many are run by various countries’ so-called “three-letter agencies”, directly or indirectly?  I’m guessing >50% but that’s just based on what the public knows of all of their past antics (not just in the ToR space, I mean).
The funny aspect of that, to me, is that both RCMP and CSIS are 4 letters, but I suppose we always have the CSE if we absolutely must fit the stereotype 😊.
-Adam